Saturday, September 19, 2009

I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF

I saw Tyler Perry's today, LOVED IT! I think it is the best of his movies and I will purchase it when it come on DVD. I would even go see it again in the movie theater and that is saying something for someone who lately has only gotten her movies from Redbox for a dollar.

The "church going" people are real, not "fake holy". Those who are not "church people" don't claim to be anything other than what they are. All of Tyler's movies have a moral message but admittedly sometimes I have a problem with the way that he presents the message. In this film it is clear, a relationship God is a must have for a fulfilling life. Even the self admitted non Christian Madea knows that "Peter could walk on water if he focused on Jesus but when he took his eyes off Jesus, he sank".

Go see the movie and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment