Monday, April 20, 2009

Seasons....

Monday, seniors received their cap, gown and graduation tickets. It was a bitter sweet time, a time of change. Sometime we welcome change and sometime we do not. There are friends we have for life and some for only a season.

There is a young person who I know will only be in my life only as long as we have a connection at Central. This person has had a great impact on me. I have had to think about some things because of this relationship and this thinking has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. I think growth is good, especially at my advanced age.

When all is said and done, I hope this person will say "She made me laugh, she made me think, she genuinely cared for me. Maybe she even loved me and she did not require me to think the way that she does before she loved me. I believe she has what she says she has, a relationship with Jesus. Maybe I'll look into what it means to have a relationship with Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment