Thursday, August 13, 2009

New shoes for my journey on the road to a size healthier

My new shoes came with an instruction booklet,a DVD and a disclaimer to consult with your doctor before use. I was almost afraid to put them on for fear of falling. Very bad things can happen to me when I fall. The shoe manufacturer says that I can get in shape without setting foot in a gym and that is music to my ears because being in a gym with skinny women does not provide me with motivation. Walking and resistance tubes will be my methods of exercise.

These shoes are designed to promote weight loss, tone muscles, improve posture, improve blood circulation, tighten abdominal muscles, strengthen the back, firm buttocks muscles, reduce cellulite and tone thighs and firm calf muscles. I bet you think that I am making all of this up. Well, I am not, Google "Skechers fitness footwear shape-ups" and you will see everything that I said above.

I will not weary in doing good.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big Skechers fan and own several pairs including one that is like a mule (think backless shoes) that I use for walking. They are very comfortable shoes, indeed. However, you have one on me. They reduce cellulite? I need more info on this. Tighten abs, are you kidding? If a shoe can do this, let me get in line.

    ReplyDelete